BTG Specialty PharmaceuticalsUnited States of America
Acquired By: SERB S.A.S.
BTG International Inc., provide rescue medicines typically used in emergency rooms and intensive care units to treat patients for whom there are limited treatment options. Their current portfolio of antidotes counteract certain snake venoms and the toxicity associated with some heart and cancer medications.
United States of America
- (11.Apr.2022) Thomas Kolaras Joins SERB and BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals as US Chief Commercial Officer
- (04.Apr.2022) SERB Acquires the Rights to Xermelo Outside US and Japan for Carcinoid Syndrome Diarrhoea
- (14.Jan.2022) SERB Receives EU Approval for Voraxaze (Glucarpidase) as Rescue Therapy for High Dose Methotrexate Toxicity
- (03.Dec.2021) Chiesi Global Rare Diseases Announces Updated U.S. Prescribing Information for FERRIPROX (Deferiprone)
- (01.Dec.2021) First Evidence of High-dose Methotrexate Related Toxicity in Spain Presented at Virtual Ispor Europe 2021
- (30.Nov.2021) SERB Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Voraxaze (Glucarpidase) as Rescue Therapy for High Dose Methotrexate Toxicity
- (21.Oct.2021) Ben Watt Joins Serb and Btg as Group Cfo
- (21.Oct.2021) Ben Watt Joins SERB and BTG as Group CFO
- (15.Oct.2021) Chiesi Global Rare Diseases Announces Approval of FERRIPROX (Deferiprone) in Canada for the Treatment of Iron Overload in Sickle Cell Disease
- (27.Sep.2021) Glucarpidase (Genetical Recombination) “Megludase” Marketing Authorization Approval
- (20.Sep.2021) Late-Breaking Data Demonstrate Improved Progression-Free Survival in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer After Treatment With Boston Scientific TheraSphere Y-90 Glass Microspheres
- (13.Sep.2021) Chiesi Global Rare Diseases Announces Approval of FERRIPROX (Deferiprone) in Brazil for the Treatment of Iron Overload in Sickle Cell Disease