Dong-A ST Co., Ltd. manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products and medical devices worldwide. Dong-A ST focuses on developing global new drugs but also offers diagnostic reagent and drugs; and exports various biological products, finished products, active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, OTC products, non-prescription medicines, health functional foods, and non-pharmaceutical products.
- (12.Aug.2021) Japan's Biosimilar-Friendly Policy Hailed by Korean Companies
- (22.Jul.2021) Intas Enters Into an Exclusive License Agreement With Meiji and Dong-A ST to Commercialize DMB-3115 (Proposed Biosimilar to Ustekinumab)
- (16.Jun.2021) Dong-A ST Adopts Medidata's Digital Platforms to Improve Clinical Efficiency
- (25.May.2021) Mezzion's New Drug Application ("NDA") for Its Orphan Drug Udenafil for the Treatment of Single Ventricle Heart Disease ("SVHD") Has Been Accepted for Filing by the FDA
- (21.May.2021) Meiji Seika Pharma: Promising Results of Phase I Clinical Trial of DMB-3115, a Proposed Ustekinumab Biosimilar, and Initiation of Phase III Clinical Trial in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis
- (11.May.2021) Dong-A ST Struggles to Find New Medical Device Biz
- (15.Apr.2021) Nabriva Commences Exclusive Distribution of SIVEXTRO (Tedizolid Phosphate) in the U.S
- (28.Mar.2021) Mezzion Announces Re-Submission of New Drug Application for Its Orphan Drug Udenafil to Treat Patients Who Have Undergone the Fontan Operation for Single Ventricle Heart Disease
- (08.Feb.2021) First-In-Class GPR119 Agonist of Dong-A ST, DA-1241 Improved Glucose Control in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes in US Phase 1b Study
- (29.Jan.2021) Dong-A ST, Styrene 2X Tablet Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Clinical Study Results Listed in SCI International Journal'Medicine'
- (25.Jan.2021) Dong-A ST, US FDA Approval for Phase 3 Clinical Trial Of'dMB-3115' for Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Treatment
- (10.Nov.2020) Hengrui Medicine Licensed DONG-A ST CO., LTD. to Develop, Produce and Sell SHR-1701 in Korea