The Company's purpose is to advance data science, to drive scientific discovery in the fields of human genomics and microbiomics, and to equip their customers to solve some of the grand challenges of their age. Ultimately they want their software solutions to improve lives. They partner with their life sciences clients who use life sciences data to discover and develop new products Â– be that drugs and therapies, foods or personal care products. Their smart data management solutions and their ...
- (30.Jul.2019) Eagle Genomics Expands Into US With Residency at JLABS in Manhattan
- (11.Feb.2019) Eagle Genomics Selected to Join Microsoft AI Factory at Station F
- (31.Jan.2019) Eagle Genomics Closes $3.5M Investment
- (19.Nov.2018) Silicon Valley Comes to the UK (SVC2UK) Announces Eagle Genomics in 2018 'scale up Club'
- (05.Nov.2018) Eagle Genomics Named Top 500 DeepTech Startup
- (15.Oct.2018) Microsoft Genomics Ventures into the Microbiome with Eagle Genomics
- (04.Sep.2018) Eagle Genomics Lands Co-Sell Status as Part of Microsoft for Startups Programme