Elanix develops and markets progenitor cell-based products to help regenerate tissue and promote healing in the treatment of burns, gynecological and dermatological conditions as well as providing cell technology services. The Company has commercial activities through 3 distinct business units Â– OTC (Over the Counter), TEP (Tissue Engineering Products) and CaaS (Cells as a Service).
- (27.Mar.2019) Elanix Biotechnologies AG: Correction of 2015 Financial Statements - Release According to § 109 Paragraph 2 Sentence 1 WpHG
- (14.Feb.2019) Elanix Biotechnologies AG: Criminal Charges to Be Filed Against Former CEO Tomas J. Svoboda
- (11.Feb.2019) Elanix Biotechnologies AG Annuls Profit Guidance and Preliminary Earnings for FY 2017
- (12.Nov.2018) Elanix Biotechnologies AG: Prof. Lee Ann Laurent-Applegate Becomes the New CEO
- (01.Oct.2018) Elanix Biotechnologies AG Has Placed 301,763 Shares of the Current Cash Capital Increase and Is Negotiating Further Financing Opportunities