Meridian Clinical Research partners with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to research new drugs, medical devices, and diagnostics that could improve human health and well being. Meridian conducts Phase I-IV studies at investigative sites across North America. Meridian supports research across numerous therapeutic areas and specializes in high-volume vaccine trials.
Address:3319 N 107th St, Omaha, Nebraska 68134-3664, United States of America
United States of America
- (04.Aug.2020) Meridian Clinical Research Begins Recruiting Healthy Adults for COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trial
- (31.Jul.2020) Operation Warp Speed Leaders Visit Meridian Clinical Research Site in Savannah, Discuss COVID-19 Vaccine Research Progress
- (20.Jul.2020) Meridian Clinical Research Opens Sites in Grand Island and Hastings, NE, Now Enrolling for COVID-19 Vaccine Studies
- (30.Apr.2020) Meridian Clinical Research Is Seeking Participants for COVID-19 Vaccine Studies in Georgia, Nebraska, and South Dakota
- (24.Mar.2020) Meridian Clinical Research Continues to Support Trials at Sites Nationwide, Will Remain Operational Amid COVID-19 Pandemic