- Source : Press Release
- Date : 2020-06-30
- Companies : Capital Medica Co., Ltd.
Notice Regarding Acquisition of Capital of Tohoku Pharma Research Institute (Capital Medica Co., Ltd.)
Capital Medica Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Representative Director: Atsushi Furukawa) is a Tohoku Pharma Research Institute (Headquarters: Fukushima City, Fukushima Prefecture, Representative Director: Kenichi Koizumi), which conducts clinical trial contract business mainly in the Tohoku region. , Tohoku Pharmacology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Tohoku Pharmacology Research Institute") and decided to make it a subsidiary.
1. Reason for the acquisition of shares The
Company is conducting clinical trial business by utilizing the network with medical institutions nationwide cultivated in the hospital management support business. Implement appropriate and smooth CRC (Clinical Research Coordinator) and secretariat operations in company-led clinical trials conducted by medical institutions based on GCP (Good Clinical Practice: Ministerial Ordinance on Standards for Conducting Clinical Trials for Pharmaceuticals) Our strength is to provide all kinds of support for
The Tohoku Pharma Research Institute, which will become a subsidiary this time, is a community-based SMO (Site Management Organization) centering on the Tohoku region, and has stable business results due to its strong relationship of trust with its many years of business development in the region. Has been established.
By acquiring shares of Tohoku Pharma Research Institute, we will utilize the know-how that the company has accumulated, and by mutually utilizing the business resources of both companies, we will pursue profits of scale and improve operational efficiency. We have decided to acquire the shares as we judge that it will enhance the effect and contribute to the mid- to long-term improvement of corporate value by further growth in our clinical trials and hospital management support business.
2. Overview of Tohoku Pharmacology Co., Ltd.
(1) Name Tohoku Pharmacology Co., Ltd.
(2) Location 13-5 Asakawa Udai, Matsukawa-cho, Fukushima City, Fukushima Prefecture
(3) Title and Name of Representative Kenichi Koizumi, Representative Director
(4) Business Content Outsourcing of SMO services for various clinical trials and agency services for research and clinical trial offices
(5) Capital 14.5 million yen
(6) Date of establishment November 2002
(7) Relationship between the Company and the company Capital relationship There is no
human relationship applicable No is
no business relationship applicable
status as applicable to related party There is no
Stock transfer execution date June 30, 2020
Four. Future outlook The
impact of this matter on the business results for the current fiscal year is expected to be minor. In the future, if there is a need for timely disclosure, we will promptly disclose it.